I’ve had many a chance to blog over the last few weeks, but I just can’t seem to get motivated to do so. I’ve done lots of cool stuff, such as:
- CeBIT for LA,
- completed a rather nifty website for a client,
- expanded into a 3rd Data Centre well ahead of when we had planned to,
- Picked up some rather nice looking projects, and other cool stuff.
But, equally so, I’ve had some really crap things happen, such as:
- yet another data centre visit that went tits up at 6pm on a Wednesday night due to poor planning on the client’s part, with no ability to get any parts or backup until the next day
- finding out that one of my “pocketmoney contracts” which previously was humming along is now in risk of ending very prematurely due to someone else’s office-politics agenda
- and many more things.
But, I just can seem to get motivated to blog about them. Hopefully this funk will pass soon, and i can start blogging again with some degree of continuity.